BIG QUESTION CONGRATULATIONS! AND CELEBRATIONS!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL YOU WONDERFUL AND TALENTED STUDENTS IN ROOM 6:)

You have done a fantastic job learning to put your finding out information onto your own webpages in the wiki. It looks great! We will be showing it on Friday and we might show it to the Year 7s who are doing a Middle Ages Inquiry.

This Friday is our CLASSROOM CELEBRATION and we hope that lots of parents will be able to come back in time with us to the Middle Ages and the time of Fairytales….. We begin at 2.30 p.m. and remember to press on the time portal on the door of Room 6 and say the word ‘fairytales’… !

I’d love to hear your ideas about what you are going to wear or come as on Friday. Looking forward to lots of comments here.

Mrs. Veary
๐Ÿ™‚

9 thoughts on “BIG QUESTION CONGRATULATIONS! AND CELEBRATIONS!!

1. Hi we just did our celebration and i was a wizard and i wish i told my parents before the weekend so i had more time i only made my wizard hat just before we had to go to school — the day on the celebration it was sooooo fun thanks Ms.Veary!!

2. isobel says:

In my inquiry i really liked the celebration a lot
    because it was really fun being able to dress up. I dressed up as a princess. The colours were gold.I was the princess of nights of the carribean.

3. Deya says:

I LOVE TYPING ON THE WIKI BECAUSE I THINK I’M GOOD AT IT. I WAS ALSO HELPING OTHER KIDS PUT THEIR PICTuRES ON. THANKS TO MRS.VEARY. I THINK I DID WELL HELPING EVERYBODY ELSE.

Deya – you were a real star on the computer for our celebration. You watched carefully and made sure the right page was up for each person. Well done! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Mrs. Veary

4. Deya says:

Thank you Mrs Veary I really enjoyed dressing up as a pirate. I especially liked the film you made from our pictures.

Thanks, Deya. You looked fantastic and went to a lot of trouble with your outfit!! Aarr..aarr me heartie ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
    Mrs. Veary

5. aiden says:

I liked being a knight because I had a knight costume at home. My favourite thing was my sword.

You looked like a real knight, Aiden. I think you would make a very brave and honourable knight – practising chivalry in the middle ages!
    Mrs. Veary

6. India Willcox says:

To Mrs Veary, Thank you very much for the fairytale classroom celebrations. It was verrrrrry fun. thankyou. 8D

My pleasure, India. All of you made it a so exciting and so much fun with your dress-ups. It was a real celebration of all your hard work over the term.
    Mrs. Veary :0