I am looking forward to seeing what you have done in the last few days as you’ve explored the river at our bioblitz and learned more about Australia’s weather in capital cities. It’s a big country! 😎
Very exciting news!!! Both IGA and the Shire have contacted me about displaying your posters! I will be meeting with the Shire on Tuesday to see where we can put them and IGA will phone me again tomorrow too.
Well done, people! 🙂
Now that we have:
- chosen the Global Goal we want to tell people about, and
- researched facts and statistics to convince people why they should act
we are going to work out ACTIONS PEOPLE CAN TAKE to help.
Then we will plan our POSTERS using our booklet with the criteria.
First you need to develop a SLOGAN for your poster. We will be discussing that today.
Here are a few examples of posters for you to look at. You need to remember that you have to have all of the criteria so you need to notice what each of these examples uses.
1.What is each poster trying to convince us of?
2. What is each poster asking us to do to help?
3. Does it have a slogan?
4. What have they done to convince us?
5. What do you notice about their choice of images and use of colour?
6. What fonts look best?