DISASTROUS BEAR by Jacob

Click here to listen  

Click on this link to listen to this exciting story, written and read by Jacob.  Well done, Jacob!  I loved the way you had your parents “looking and listening, terrified” in case the bear was waiting for them.  Luckily parents always solve our problems for us.   🙂

Jacob project – Disastrous Bear

10 thoughts on “DISASTROUS BEAR by Jacob

1. Grandma Jackson says:

Well done, Jacob – we are very proud of you. What a great story and very well read. Keep up the good work.

2. Mr K says:

Jacob
    This is a great story. I’m sorry i didn’t get to hear it today during schooltime but I have just heard it at home. I really like the way you have structured your story it has a clear sequence which is easy to follow.
    Great work.

3. Petra says:

This is the best life i ever have. It have so much new game and it got ever single cool game.

4. MUM says:

Wow Jacob what a fantastic story and very well read. I hope we don’t come across a bear when we go camping. At least I know you will know what to do if a wild aniamal comes…run…!! Very proud mate keep up the great work.

5. Charlie says:

Happy Easter room6. Hope I can see you soon. Bye, Charlie

Good to hear from you. We hope to hear more from you as you travel around Australia, Charlie.
    Mrs. Veary and Room 6

6. Daly says:

Jacob it was a really good story and very exciting and I like it when the kids ran up the tree. I miss Margaret River.