MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!

EACH ONE OF YOU HAS BEEN VERY SPECIAL THIS YEAR AND I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST FOR NEXT YEAR IN YEAR 4!  HAPPY AND SAFE HOLIDAYS.  Mrs. Veary 🙂

DSC00373 (Small)

9 thoughts on “MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!

1. Chloe says:

Thank you Mrs veary.
    Hope you have a safe and special Christmas. l’ll be always on dolphinkids seeing what your next class will be doing merry Christmas ho! ho! ho!
    That photo we will remember every one
    that was in our class

2. Jade says:

MERRY CHRISTMAS

i HOPE EVERY ONE HAD A MARVOULOS X-MAS BECUASE I SURE DID WITH LOTS PREZIES ON THE SIDE I HOPE YOU GET A GOOD TEACHER THIS YEAR WITH GOOD FRIENDS AND A GOOD CLASS I WILL ALWAYS GO ON DOLPHIN KIDS AND LIKE CHLOE SAID I LOOK FOWARD TO SEEING OTHER KIDS ON DOLPHIN KIDS AND WHAT STUFF THEY DO HOPE FULLY YOU HAD A GOOD YEAR LAST YEAR AND THE NEW KIDS GOING INTO THIS CLASS WILL HAVE A YEAR AS GOOD AS WE DID WITH MRS.VEARY

XXX JADE XXX 😉

3. Chloe says:

Hello Jade, Looks like you had a marvelous Christmas like me. l had lots of great presents and went up to Bunbury and it was 41 up there.

4. Lauren says:

Dear Mrs Veary
    I hope you enjoy your new class this year and I hope to see you around school this year 2.
    I am now in T4 and I am enjoying my class this year I hope to see a reply from you soon 🙂
    Love from
    Lauren.

So lovely to hear from you again, Lauren. I have a lovely class and I’m sure I will see you around this year. I do miss all of you lovely people but you’re big people now in Year 4. Keep up the wonderful writing… Mrs Veary 🙂

5. Christiaan says:

Dear Mrs Veary

I really mis you Mrs Veary. I made some good friends.
    I miss having your happy smile in my class too, Christiaan. Hope to see you around in the playground soon. Mrs Veary 🙂