WELCOME DOLPHINKIDS 2011

dolphins-two.jpg Welcome to your very own classroom website 🙂   This is a place where you will go every day at school to play Maths games and go to special sites on the internet to do your finding out for inquiry.  You can go to this website any time you like from home and you can add comments too. 

I will show you how to find your way around and use special tools that are kept here for you.  This is a fun way to learn and you are also learning about internet safety at the same time.  Have a look around to see what other kids have done and what they have said in comments.   Mrs Veary 🙂

7 thoughts on “WELCOME DOLPHINKIDS 2011

1. Chloe says:

Hi Mrs Veary. I’m a big year 4 now and I’m in T4 too. Our teacher is called Mrs Angell and we have Mrs Angell on Mon, Tue, Wed then we have another teacher on Thu, and Friday. I love my class l feel, safe and happy in T4.

Hi Chloe – I am so pleased that you love your new class and that you feel safe there. You’re going to learn so much this year and you will love Year 4! It was lovely having you in Room 6 last year too. Mrs Veary 🙂

2. Will A says:

Hi Mrs Veary,
    We have skied for 6 days and it snowed yesterday afternoon. Our guide Shane said I get my poles tomorrow because I know how to stop properly and I can do parallel turns. Today Shane took us to Kruro which is on the other side of Mount Yotei. At the top of the lifts we could see the sea of Japan.
    I will send some photos soon
    Will

Lovely to hear from you, Will. We’re looking forward to seeing your photos and the red dot on our map to show where you are. Mrs Veary 🙂

3. sofia says:

This website is awesome! Mrs veary you rock! I bet you will rock the classroom! So far you’re one of the best teachers ever! In year one I had MrsJjackson. in Year 2 I had Kingsley. You three are the best teachers yet!
    🙂 🙂 :-0 🙂 ! Thanks for the compliment, Sofia. Mrs Veary:-)

4. kate says:

Hi it’s Kate. This is the greatest Website for everyone
    and my mum even loves it. Thanks for the website 🙂
    Glad you like it, Kate. Mrs. Veary 🙂

5. sofia says:

This class rocks! I love all the activities we have done.
    That’s great, Sofia! Mrs Veary 🙂