CELEBRATING AT THE MARGARET RIVER SHOW

Margaret River puts on an annual agricultural show and these students entered work and received prizes and positive comments.  After reading about them, please add your comment about what you enjoyed at this year’s Show.

IMG_4194 (Small)

IMG_4196 (Small)

IMG_4192 (Small)

IMG_4201 (Small)Now let us know what you enjoyed about the Show.   🙂

9 thoughts on “CELEBRATING AT THE MARGARET RIVER SHOW

1. Skye says:

At the Show I went on a bouncy castle with Violet. It was the biggest and best bouncy castle. The slide was very big. I was amazed! Even though we only had ten minutes, Violet got a burn from slipping too fast down the slide.
    by Skye

2. Sophia says:

I went ot play a hook game. You had to get a bag by the handle. I won a teddy. I named it Softy because it’s so soft and cuddly.
    by Sophia

3. Noah says:

At the Margaret River Show I went on the Basket Ball Game and a Shooting Game. I watched bikes do tricks and it was a lot of fun.
    by Noah

4. Jordan says:

The second thing I went on at the Show was the Big Balls. I went on the big white cone and it felt like I was going around and around but the ball was staying in one place. I also nearly kept on falling out of the ball.
    by Jordan

5. Inji says:

On Friday, Dad and I could see the very tip of the fireworks over the trees. They sounded like tiny bombs. On Saturday, Mum, Dad and I went to the Show. We saw my photos and I came second with my egg exhibit. I saw Cate and Violet. The showbag I got was “How to Train Your Dragon”. After the Show I had to collect my photos and my prize. I won one dollar.
    by Inji

6. Sam says:

I went on a motorised race car and it had no brakes. I got a cut on my elbow. I heard a guy who said, “I’m going to get smashed!”
    by Sam