11 thoughts on “End of Week Catchup!

1. Jake says:

Hi Mrs Veary and all my friends from room 6 i have been working on my studyladder
    and doing lots of reading and spelling

2. dawnvea09 says:

Hi Jake
    That’s a great start. It’s really good to hear from you and your classmates will see this too.
    Mrs Veary

3. Catto says:

Hi Mis Veary. I have been writing a story and I have got a Inquiry project about the Australian herring. I have a year three NAPLAN work book that covers Numeracy, Writing, Language Conventions and reading. I have also been playing games and been helping in the garden.
    Catto.

4. Ivy Braithwaite says:

Hi Mrs Veary and classmates I miss you all I’ve been reading and also doing reading eggs online. Looking forward to doing more work. Hope everyone is staying safe.

From Ivy

5. Izabel.billing says:

Hi and mrs Veary and all my friends I have been making a pamphlet about Margaret river history and researching. I have also been doing studyladder, reading, spelling and more. My mum has been bringing home worksheets from work.

6. catto says:

Hi Mrs Veary.
    I have downloaded my story that I wrote and started study ladder. I hope you have a happy and safe holiday.
    From Catto.

7. Eden says:

Hi Mrs Veary and everybody. I’m missing you all and I can’t wait until we can see each other again. I hope you are having good holidays. My Aunty and Uncle from Scotland are stuck here with us so I have been building a nature cubby, riding my bike, helping with caring for the chickens and we’ve had a craft Easter hunt.

Love Eden

8. dawnvea09 says:

It’s so lovely to have you share what you have been doing with each other. Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday too and I am sure you will all be achieving amazing things during this time at home. Thank you for the comments. ๐Ÿ™‚
    Mrs Veary

9. dawnvea09 says:

Sounds like you have been very busy, Catto. I look forward to reading your story soon. Your garden will enjoy the extra TLC.

10. dawnvea09 says:

I know you love a challenge, Izzy! The pamphlet sounds very interesting – love to see it when it’s finished. Happy Easter.