TIME CAPSULES – 2011

What one thing would you include in a TIME CAPSULE – 2011 to show people in the future what life was like for an 8 or 9 year old in Margaret River in 2011?

Say what item you would include and why?

πŸ™‚

21 thoughts on “TIME CAPSULES – 2011

1. rowel says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my PSP because I play it all the time and download games. I got it when I was only six or seven. I’ve got twelve games and two memory cards. My favourite is British Bull Dog and Pokemon and Kibby. I have nearly finished Kibby and Pokemon. I take it to the park and to Cowaramup.

2. summah says:

The first thing Iawould put into my time capsule is my netball because I played netball so my netball makes me think of when I played netball at the Rec Centre with my friend Jasmin. It has my two favourite colours on it, yellow and green. πŸ˜†

3. finn.b says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my family’s wii because I am allowed to play on the weekend. My favourite game is Star Wars – the Clone Wars because it is challenging and I like to destroy the droids. πŸ˜†

4. Ada says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my favourite teddy because I have had him since I was very young. I got Teddy from Oppa so if he dies Teddy will remind me of Oppa. When I’m asleep he keeps me company.:lol:

5. Chloe says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is our black Nokia laptop because the whole family goes on it and there are a lot of games that can play when you have done everything or if you are bored, you can play on it. When you go to special places and you have a camera, you can take pictures and put it on the laptop and a year later you can go look at them and show your friends and get good memories. If you have an internet chip, then you can go on Youtube and a lot of other sites too. πŸ˜†

6. Kate says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my lucky bracelet from my Dad because I got it when I was just born. It was the first things I ever got. I couldn’t fit it on my hand because I had a small wrist. i still have it so if I never get to see my Dad again I could just look back at my presents and pictures from my Dad and remember how nice a Dad he was. πŸ˜†

7. Mitchell says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is a photo of my Harry Potter DVD’s and wand because I absolutely adore Harry Potter. I got some of my friends addicted to it! Every morning I wake up and think “I wish magic was real. I wish magic was real. I wish magic was real!”

8. Mitchell says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is a drawing of my 3DS because my 3DS is part of my living. I play it every chance I get. My favourite game is “Sims 3D”. My character is rich! I also like playing “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DS”.

9. caitie says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is a big red beaten football because Dad, Harvey and I always play footy in the backyard. We are all on separate teams. I would pass it to whoever calls, while Harvey and Dad would tackle each other to get the ball.

10. scarlet says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my favourite Cd, “Party Rock Anthem” because I have a DVD player that can play music. We used to listen to music in the car until Leo, my brother, broke the radio in the car because he put coins in it. We even found one pound in it. I listen to it every time the boys are bugging me and I can have some quiet time.

11. ben.s says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my dog because she is a fluffball. She can do lots of tricks. My Dad and Mum adore her. She is my dog and her name is Maddy.

12. Will says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my i-pod touch and my camera because I like to play games on it every chance I have. My favourite game is Space Invaders. I like to use my camera to take photos everywhere I go.

13. Bowen.L says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my Lego because it is fun to play with. It is made out of plastic. Mostly I like the ordinary lego because it is easier than the mega blocks. They are harder to build. My favourite lego out of all of them is Ninjago because it has ninjas and it has very good things to make. There are four golden weapons called the Sid of Quakes, the Nunchucks of Lightning, the Sherrikens of Ice and Sword of Fire. My favourite set is Lord Garmedon’s Dark Fortress because it is the second biggest set. It has six characters and it has a giant spider.

14. mia says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my Glee movies because I absolutely adore them. I watch them almost every night I can. My favourite character is Santana because she is really good at acting and I like her songs. The episode I like the most is Vitamin d.

15. Ben P. says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is the game British Bulldogs and my X-box because you can play with all your friends but if you get tackled to the ground it really hurts. But it is really fun when you make it across. X-box is fun because yuo can play lots of games like Halo5 adn Call for Duty adn you can learn new games.

16. Caitie says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my cricket bat because I would love to reemember the time when it was Australia Day and Dad, Harvey and I went to Wayne and Teena’s dam with the whoel fo Rosa Brook. We all played cricket and I got to bat first. We had a great day.

17. Sam says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my i-pod because I like listening to music in bed at night. My Dad downloads my music for me and my favourite band is LMFAO. To play the music I put it on my docking station. I like my i-pod because I can also play games on it.

18. Tori says:

The first thing I would put in my time capsule is my dog Willow because she is special and she always is playful and when I get back from my Dad’s she goes crazy. When she gets excited she wees all over the place. She is very naughty. I play with her every day and all the time. Her old name was Pirate and she’s the best best, best, best dog in the world.

19. Chanel says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule are my Littlest Pet Shop animals because they are very cute and they remind me of animals. I like the cat because it’s eyes are really big.

20. Mohammad says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my bike. It is very fun because you can do tricks on it at the skatepark.

21. Flynn says:

The first thing I would put into my time capsule is my skateboard and my old deck because I love doing the sport adn its good fitness. One time when I was riding my skateboard I had a really bad stack adn I broke my hip.